- 1 Coles Beef Traditional Meatloaf (750g)
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g packet Coles Diced Onion 2 Pack
- 165g packet Gravox Traditional Liquid Gravy
- 4 Coles Rustic White Rolls
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Unwrap meatloaf and place in oven in the foil tray. Bake for 1 hr, or until well-browned. Arrange tomatoes cut-side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Add to oven for final 30 mins of cooking.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add onions and cook over medium-low heat for about 20 mins, stirring occasionally, until caramelized. Heat gravy as directed.
- Step 3 - Cut meatloaf into 8 slices, and cut the rolls in half horizontally. Place meatloaf on the bases, and drizzle with gravy. Top with onion, tomatoes, rocket and tops of rolls.