- 250g butternut snap biscuits
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 large mango, chopped
- 1 large banana, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yoghurt
- Extra chopped mango, to serve
- Step 1 - Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until coarse crumbs form. Set aside.
- Step 2 - Blend coconut milk, mango and banana in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Fold through yoghurt until just marbled.
- Step 3 - Reserve 2 tablespoons of biscuit mixture. Divide half the remaining biscuit mixture between four 1 1/2 cup-capacity serving glasses. Top with half the yoghurt mixture. Repeat layers. Serve topped with the extra mango and reserved biscuit mixture.