Lemon and herb fish rissoles
- 750g boneless white fish fillets (we used flathead), roughly chopped
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 egg
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dill leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- 600g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 80g rocket leaves, tartare sauce and lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine fish, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and egg in a food processor. Process until mixture is minced. Transfer to a large bowl. Add green onions, dill, chives and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix until well combined. Using 2 heaped tablespoons mixture at a time, roll mixture into 16 balls. Flatten slightly. Place rissoles on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 2 - Preheat a greased barbecue grill and plate on medium-low heat. Spray potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on barbecue grill for 5 to 6 minutes each side or until tender and chargrilled.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, spray both sides rissoles with oil. Cook rissoles on barbecue plate, turning occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with potatoes, rocket, tartare sauce and lemon wedges.