Lamb skewers with lemon and garlic
- 500g lamb leg steak, diced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 large coliban potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 80g You'll love Coles classic salad leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- Step 1 - Thread lamb and capsicum alternately onto skewers. Combine half the garlic, 1/4 cup lemon juice and mint in a ceramic dish. Add skewers and turn to coat in garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 2 - Combine remaining garlic and yoghurt in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 3 - Pierce each potato with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Allow to cool slightly. Cut potatoes into 1cm-thick slices.
- Step 4 - Preheat barbecue grill and plate on medium-high heat. Spray skewers with oil. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Spray potato slices with oil. Cook on barbecue plate for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove potato to a plate.
- Step 5 - Divide salad leaves and cucumber between plates. Top with skewers. Serve with potato and yoghurt.