- 9g sachet lite strawberry jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 210g packet Aunt Betty’s chocolate fudge steamed puddings
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 scoops reduced-fat vanilla frozen yoghurt
- 4 scoops reduced-fat strawberry frozen yoghurt
- NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS and chocolate wafer sticks, to serve
- Step 1 - Place jelly crystals in a large heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Stir in 1 cup cold water. Pour into a 3cm-deep, 16cm x 26cm (base) slice pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Cut jelly into 2cm cubes.
- Step 2 - Using a spoon, break puddings into small pieces. Spoon puddings and sauce into the base of four 1 1/2 cup-capacity glasses. Top each with half the jelly, strawberries, raspberries and scoop of vanilla frozen yoghurt. Repeat layers with remaining jelly, strawberries and raspberries. Top each with 1 scoop strawberry frozen yoghurt. Serve sprinkled with choc bits and wafer sticks.