Jaffa crepe stack
- 200ml thickened cream
- 2 tbs pure icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 orange
- 250g mascarpone
- 12 Creative Gourmet Frozen Gluten-Free Crepes, thawed
- 225g (3/4 cup) Nutella
- 75g (1/2 cup) whole hazelnuts, halved
- 2 tbs maple syrup, plus extra, to serve
- Shaved chocolate, to serve
- Step 1 - Use electric beaters to beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla until firm peaks just form. Use a zester to zest the orange. Peel and segment orange, reserving any juice. Fold zest, mascarpone and 1 tbs of the reserved juice through cream mixture until just combined. Reserve 1 tbs of the cream mixture and chill.
- Step 2 - Lay crepes out on a work surface. Spread 1 crepe with Nutella, leaving a 5mm border. Place on a serving platter. Top with another crepe. Spread about 2 tbs of the cream mixture over crepe. Repeat with remaining crepes, Nutella and cream, finishing with a crepe. Place stack in fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Step 3 - Preheat oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine hazelnuts and maple syrup in a bowl. Spread onto prepared tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Set aside until cooled completely. Break into pieces.
- Step 4 - Top stack with reserved cream mixture and orange segments. Drizzle with extra syrup. Scatter with nuts and shaved chocolate.