- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (100g each) lamb chump chops
- 540g jar Patak's rogan josh simmer sauce
- 500g bag frozen carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 plain naan bread
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Plain Greek-style yoghurt and
- Mango chutney, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add lamb. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Remove from heat.
- Step 2 - Grease a large roasting pan. Add rogan josh sauce and frozen vegetables. Toss to combine. Add lamb. Turn to coat in sauce. Spray with oil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lamb is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Step 3 - Sprinkle naan bread with 1 teaspoon cold water. Wrap in foil. Bake in oven for 6 to 8 minutes until hot (see note).
- Step 4 - Sprinkle lamb with coriander leaves. Serve with warm naan bread, yoghurt and mango chutney.