Hot diggity dogs
- 4 rashers bacon, rind removed, halved crossways
- 4 Primo Skinless American-Style Hot Dogs
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup dijonnaise
- 100g baby spinach, trimmed
- 40g tasty cheese, finely grated
- Step 1 - Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3 minutes each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2 - Reduce heat to medium. Lightly spray hot dogs with oil. Cook, turning often, for 4 to 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Step 3 - Cut each bun down the centre lengthways (do not cut all the way through). Spread with dijonnaise. Top with spinach, bacon and hot dogs. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve.