- 1/2 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Step 1 - Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic in a large dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Step 2 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 3 - Remove chicken from marinade. Place, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with Fried rice (see related recipe).