Honey muesli balls
- 2 1/2 cups nut-free toasted muesli
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
- Step 1 - Process 2 cups muesli, prunes, honey, mixed spice and butter in a food processor until well combined.
- Step 2 - Place remaining muesli on a plate. Using 1 level tablespoon of prune mixture at a time, roll into a ball, then roll in remaining muesli to coat. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Step 3 - Store muesli balls in an airtight container in the fridge.