Honey bubble slice
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons oat bran, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (40g) white marshmallows
- 1/4 cup honey
- 80g reduced-fat margarine spread
- Step 1 - Lightly grease a 3cm-deep, 17.5cm x 27cm (base) slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Step 2 - Place cereal, oat bran and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Step 3 - Place marshmallows, honey and spread in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Step 4 - Stir marshmallow mixture into cereal mixture. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover with baking paper. Using hands, press firmly on baking paper to distribute mixture evenly. Remove and discard baking paper.
- Step 5 - Refrigerate for 25 minutes or until firm. Cut slice into squares. Serve.