Ham, mushroom and spinach farfalle
- 350g Barilla dried farfalle pasta
- Olive oil spray
- 300g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g lean ham, thinly sliced
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Philadelphia Light
- Cream for Cooking
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Step 1 - Cook pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook the mushroom, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add the ham, shallot and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the wine and simmer until almost evaporated. Reduce heat to medium. Add the cream and simmer for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Step 3 - Add the sauce, parsley and spinach to the pasta. Toss until well combined and the spinach just wilts. Season with pepper. Divide among serving dishes.