Grape jelly with honey yoghurt
- 550g bunch red seedless grapes, picked
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) cold water
- 5 gelatine leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 130g (1/2 cup) low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds, toasted
- Thinly sliced red seedless grapes, to serve
- Step 1 - Stir the grapes, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, using a potato masher to mash grapes occasionally, for 10 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for 7 minutes. Strain the grape syrup through a sieve into a bowl, gently pressing on the grapes with the back of a spoon. Discard the solids.
- Step 3 - Squeeze excess water from gelatine leaves. Add gelatine leaves to the grape mixture. Stir to dissolve. Stir in the lemon juice. Transfer to a jug. Divide among four 250ml (1-cup) capacity glasses. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Step 4 - Divide the yoghurt among the glasses. Drizzle with honey. Top with the almonds and sliced grapes.