Gluten-free apple and berry muffin squares
- 500g packet Basco mixed berry flavoured gluten-free muffin mix
- 1 cup vanilla gluten-free yoghurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 60g butter, melted, cooled
- 800g can pie apples, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm from edges of pan on all sides.
- Step 2 - Place muffin mix into a large bowl. Make a well in centre. Combine yoghurt, eggs and butter in a jug. Add to well with half the apple. Stir until just combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining apple. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Step 3 - Bake for 45 minutes or until browned and firm to touch. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 24 squares. Store in an airtight container.