- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 500g chicken drumettes (see note)
- 500g chicken wingettes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1 - Combine garlic, chilli, soy sauce and plum sauce in a bowl. Add chicken. Stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Step 2 - Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Grease 2 large baking trays. Place half the flour in a large snap-lock bag. Add half the chicken. Seal bag. Toss to coat. Remove chicken from bag, shaking off excess flour. Place on 1 prepared tray. Repeat with remaining flour, chicken and prepared tray. Spray chicken with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Turn. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.