Crispy, crunchy potato bites
- 1.5kg desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, torn
- 3 sprigs fresh lemon thyme, torn
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- Extra fresh lemon thyme sprigs, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato in a bowl. Add oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread potato mixture on prepared tray in a single layer.
- Step 2 - Roast for 40 to 50 minutes, tossing mixture occasionally during cooking, or until golden and crisp. Serve sprinkled with extra thyme sprigs.