Corn chips with corn salsa
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 x 180g tub Persian feta, drained, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot chilli sauce, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 175g packet cheese-flavoured corn chips
- Step 1 - Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Spray corn with oil. Cook on grill for 10-15 mins or until browned all over and cooked through. Cool slightly. Stand each cob upright and cut down close to the core to remove the kernels. Place in a large bowl. Add the red onion, spring onion, garlic, coriander and lime juice. Season. Add the feta and gently toss to combine.
- Step 2 - Combine sour cream and chilli sauce in a small bowl.
- Step 3 - Arrange the corn chips in a single layer on a platter. Spoon a heaped tsp of corn mixture onto each corn chip and press on lightly. Top with 1/2 teaspoon of sour cream mixture and a drop of extra chilli sauce.