- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 (120g each) flathead fillets, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil steamed jasmine rice, Asian greens and lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine coconut and chilli on a plate. Combine milk and egg in a shallow bowl.
- Step 2 - Dip 1 piece of fish in egg mixture, then in coconut mixture. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Coat remaining fish.
- Step 3 - Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add fish. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Serve fish with rice, Asian greens and lime wedges.