Chunky avocado and corn dip
- 4 Lebanese bread rounds, cut into wedges
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place bread, in a single layer, on 2 baking trays. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Step 2 - Combine corn, tomato, onion, avocado, coriander, lemon juice and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with toasted bread.