- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 trimmed celery stalks, finely chopped
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 350g packet fresh thin egg noodles
- 1/2 cup (80g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen sliced green beans
- 1/2 small wom bok, coarsely shredded
- Step 1 - Heat the oil in wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the mince changes colour and is cooked though.
- Step 2 - Add the curry powder and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the carrot, celery and mushroom, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Step 3 - Add the stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce and noodles and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens slightly. Add peas, beans and cabbage and reduce heat to low. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 5 minutes or until vegetables tender.
- Step 4 - Divide evenly among serving bowls.