- 200g good-quality milk chocolate Easter eggs
- 100ml thin cream
- 90g (1/3 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- Fruit skewers (made with fruit such as oranges, strawberries and kiwifruit), to serve
- Step 1Break the chocolate eggs into small pieces. Place in a heatproof bowl with the cream.
- Step 2Place the bowl over a medium saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water).
- Step 3Use a large metal spoon to gently stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove the chocolate mixture from heat and set aside to cool slightly (have a grown-up check the temperature for you). Add the yoghurt to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Step 4Spoon the chocolate mixture into a serving bowl and place on a platter. Serve immediately with the fruit skewers.