- You'll need 12 paddle-pop sticks or wooden chopsticks
- 12 bananas, peeled
- 400g dark or milk cooking chocolate, chopped
- 60g copha
- 1/2 cup hundreds and thousands, to decorate
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts, to decorate
- Step 1 - Line a baking tray with baking paper. Insert a paddle-pop stick into 1 end of each banana. Place onto baking tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Step 2 - Place chocolate and copha into a small, heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon for 5 minutes or until smooth. Place hundreds and thousands and nuts into separate small bowls.
- Step 3 - Remove bananas from freezer. Pour chocolate mixture into a tall glass until three-quarters full. Dip bananas, 1 at a time, into chocolate. Roll tip of each banana in hundreds and thousands or nuts. Stand upright to set. Refrigerate. Package in cellophane bags for fete.