- Melted butter, to grease
- 250g pkt plain sweet biscuits
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 65g (3/4 cup) desiccated coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- Pure icing sugar (optional), to dust
- Step 1 - Brush a 26 x 16cm (base measurement) slab pan with melted butter. Line with non-stick baking paper. Place biscuits in a large sealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to coarsely crush.
- Step 2 - Combine the biscuit, cocoa powder and 1/2 cup of the coconut in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Step 3 - Spread the mixture over the base of the lined pan. Sprinkle with the remaining coconut. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into slices and dust with icing sugar, if desired.