Chilli, lime and cashew fish fingers
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted cashews
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into 2cm-thick strips
- 4 medium sebago potatoes, cut into 2cm-thick chips
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Lime wedges and green salad, to serve
- Step 1 - Place flour on a large plate. Whisk milk and egg together in a shallow bowl. Combine breadcrumbs, cashews, lime rind and chilli on a large plate. Coat 1 piece of fish in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture. Coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until required.
- Step 2 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Arrange potato on 1 prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 3 - Place fish, in a single layer, on remaining prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake fish with potato, turning once, for 15 minutes or until the fish is golden and cooked through and chips are tender.
- Step 4 - Serve fish and chips with lime wedges and green salad.