- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup tomato passata sauce
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 30g butter
- 170g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup (200g) fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Step 1 - Process flour, salt, milk and eggs until smooth. Cover. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Step 2 - Spray an 18cm (base) non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 minutes or until light golden. Turn. Cook for 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes.
- Step 3 - Make filling Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cool for 10 minutes. Stir in chicken, parsley and ricotta.
- Step 4 - Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan-forced. Place 1 pancake on a plate. Top with 1/4 cup filling. Roll up to enclose. Place in a greased 8cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish. Repeat with remaining pancakes and filling. Top with passata and cheese. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Serve.