Chicken & orange salad
- 2 oranges
- 400g cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 130g (1/2 cup) low-fat Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons mild curry paste
- 55g (1/3 cup) pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- Step 1 - Cut top and base from each orange. Use a knife to remove skin and white pith. Holding each orange over a bowl to catch any juice, cut along either side of the white membranes to remove orange segments. Reserve juice.
- Step 2 - Combine chicken, corn, salad leaves, onion and orange segments in a large serving bowl.
- Step 3 - Whisk the yoghurt, chutney, curry paste and reserved orange juice in a bowl. Drizzle over the salad. Top with the pistachio.