- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 14cm x 18cm (base), 6 cup-capacity baking dish. Combine cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Step 2Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to medium-high. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add spinach, tomato, tomato paste and oregano. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Step 3Spoon one-third chicken mixture into prepared dish. Top with one-quarter cheese mixture and 1 lasagne sheet, trimming to fit. Repeat with chicken mixture, cheese mixture and lasagne sheets to form 3 layers, finishing with cheese mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is tender and cheese golden. Serve with salad leaves.