Chicken and corn party pies
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 x 125g cans creamed corn
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 32 slices wholemeal bread (see note)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a large baking tray. Place chicken, corn, onion and cheese in a bowl. Season with pepper. Stir to combine.
- Step 2 - Using a 9cm round cutter, cut 1 round from the centre of each bread slice (see tip for leftovers idea).
- Step 3 - Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon chicken mixture in the centre of 1 round. Top with another round. Using your fingertips, pinch edges together to seal. Place on prepared baking tray. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and bread rounds. Spray with oil. Season with pepper.
- Step 4 - Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve.