Chicken and corn crepes
- 20g butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) milk, warmed
- 40g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 200g cooked chicken
- 1 x 420g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 x 350g pkt Mountain Mist frozen French-style crepes
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Step 1 - Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until foaming. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until the mixture bubbles and begins to come away from the side of pan. Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly, until combined. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens and comes to the boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the cheddar. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, corn and chives and combine.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, warm the crepes following packet directions or until heated through.
- Step 3 - Divide the chicken mixture among the crepes. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Serve immediately with spinach leaves.