- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 75g unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups raw muesli
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 19x29cm baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Step 2 - Place the honey, sugar and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
- Step 3 - Place the muesli, cinnamon, apricots and pecans in a large bowl. Pour in the honey mixture and stir until well combined and the muesli mixture is evenly coated.
- Step 4 - Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray and flatten the surface with a spoon or the palm of your hand.
- Step 5 - Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and set. Remove, set aside to cool completely then slice into bars and serve.