Cherry Muesli Slice
- 2 1/2 cups Vogel's Premium Oven-Crisp Muesli
- 1/2 cup red glace cherries, chopped
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter, chopped
- Step 1 - Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) square cake pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 5cm overhang on all sides.
- Step 2 - Combine muesli, cherries, almonds, oats and coconut in a large bowl.
- Step 3 - Combine milk and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Add to muesli mixture. Stir to combine. Press mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Cut into 15 pieces. Serve.