- 8 pane toscano traditional mini panini rolls
- Cooking oil spray
- 240g pkt Coles Brand mini angus beef burgers
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 Coles Brand amoroso tomatoes, sliced
- 200g Coles Brand classic guacamole
- Barbecue sauce, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Place rolls on a tray and bake, according to directions on packet.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat a chargrill or frying pan on high and spray with oil. Cook beef patties for 2-3 mins each side, or until cooked through.
- Step 3 - Split rolls in half. Top base of each roll with lettuce, beef patty, tomato and a dollop of guacamole. Season with cracked pepper. Finish with top of roll and serve with barbecue sauce.