Beef rissoles with sweet potato wedges
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Rosella red tomato chutney
- 1kg orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 80g mixed baby salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 210ºC/190ºC fan-forced. Combine mince, onion, breadcrumbs and half the chutney into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape mixture into twelve, 2cm-thick rissoles. Place on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Step 2 - Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place sweet potato in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spray well with oil. Toss to combine. Arrange wedges on prepared trays. Bake, turning halfway during cooking, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Reduce oven temperature to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Step 3 - Heat a greased barbecue plate on medium heat. Cook rissoles, turning often, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer rissoles to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Transfer to oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 4 - Place salad leaves in a large bowl. Add oil, toss to combine. Serve rissoles with sweet potato wedges, salad and remaining chutney.