Bean and bolognaise nachos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups easy bolognaise (see related recipe)
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 x 230g packet salt-reduced corn chips
- 2 cups reduced-fat grated pizza cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small avocado, mashed light sour cream and chopped fresh
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2 - Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add cumin and cayenne. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add bolognaise and beans. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Step 3 - Arrange corn chips on prepared tray. Sprinkle three-quarters of the cheese over chips. Top with mince mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and corn chips are heated through.
- Step 4 - Divide between plates. Top with tomato, avocado and sour cream. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve.