Barbecue-roasted baby potatoes
- You will need 16 skewers for this recipe.
- 1kg small chat potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Step 1 - Soak skewers in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain. Preheat barbecue grill plate on medium heat.
- Step 2 - Place potatoes into a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until just tender when tested with a skewer. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Cut potatoes in half. Thread onto skewers.
- Step 3 - Spray potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with sea salt. Barbecue for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp.