Banoffee meringue mess
- 1/2 cup toffee dessert sauce
- 2 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 8 pavlova nests, roughly broken
- 300ml tub thickened cream, whipped
- Grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Step 1 - Microwave sauce on HIGH (100%) for 10 seconds or until just heated through, but not hot. Toss banana in sauce to coat. Fold meringue and cream together until just combined.
- Step 2 - Spoon half the banana mixture between 4 x 1 1/2 cup-capacity serving glasses. Top with half the cream mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with chocolate. Serve.