Asian-spiced pork rissoles
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 small red chillies, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 750g pork mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 cups steamed SunRice Jasmine Fragrant Rice and sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass, green onions and coriander in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Add mince and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix until well combined. Using 2 heaped tablespoons mixture at a time, roll mixture into 16 balls. Flatten slightly. Place rissoles on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 2 - Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium-low heat. Spray both sides rissoles with oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3 - Using a vegetable peeler, peel long, thin strips from cucumbers. Spoon rice into bowls. Top with rissoles, cucumber and sweet chilli. Serve.