Zaatar chicken with orange couscous
- 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) zaatar*
- 4 x 180g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (270g) couscous
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented, juice reserved (about 50ml)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Step 1 - Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2 - Rub the zaatar all over the chicken. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large, deep frypan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side until golden. Transfer to a roasting pan and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 3 - Wipe the frypan with paper towel, then heat over medium-high heat. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute, then
- Step 4 - add the stock. Bring to the boil, add the couscous, remove from heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the pine nuts, orange segments and coriander leaves.
- Step 5 - Whisk the remaining olive oil and reserved orange juice in a small bowl with cumin. Add to the couscous and gently combine.
- Step 6 - Slice the chicken breasts and serve on top of the couscous.