Wholemeal Crepes with Passionfruit and Mint Yoghurt
- 3/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- Canola oil spray
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh mint leaves
- 2 passionfruit, halved (see note)
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- Step 1 - Sift flour into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Whisk egg, oil and milk together in a large jug. Gradually add egg mixture to flour mixture, whisking until smooth and combined. Cover. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Step 2 - Spray an 18cm (base) non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 minutes or until light golden. Turn. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 8 crepes.
- Step 3 - Place yoghurt, mint and half the passionfruit pulp in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Step 4 - Fold crepes in half. Top each with 1 1/2 tablespoons yoghurt mixture. Fold in half again to enclose filling. Place on plates. Top with pistachios and remaining passionfruit pulp. Serve.