Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke salad
- 2 cups frozen broad beans, thawed
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 400g can artichokes, drained, quartered
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (see note)
- 50g baby rocket
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- Step 1 - Peel and discard skins from broad beans (see tip). Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender, adding broad beans for the last 2 minutes. Drain.
- Step 2 - Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Add onion, capsicum, artichoke, tomato and olive. Drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 3 - Divide between bowls. Season with pepper. Serve with rocket and parmesan.