Veal marsala with baby potatoes & brussels sprouts
- 620g Fresh baby potatoes with butter & parsley
- 4 veal loin cutlets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup (160ml) marsala
- 1 cup (250ml) Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 400g brussels sprouts, halved
- Step 1 - Discard one of the two butter portions from the baby potato container. Prepare according to packet instructions.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, preheat a frying pan over a medium high heat. Brush each cutlet with 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the cutlets for 6 minutes each side. Set aside, covered with foil, for 4 minutes to rest.
- Step 3 - Add the marsala and stock to the frying pan and scrape the pan to dislodge any sediment. Reduce the heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Step 4 - Place the brussels sprouts in a steamer over boiling water. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. To serve, spoon the sauce over the veal and serve with the potatoes and brussels sprouts.