Tuna mornay with orange & leek
- 3 slices white bread, torn
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 40g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated parmesan
- 250g dried penne pasta
- 35g (1/4 cup) cornflour
- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 x 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 40g fat-reduced dairy spread
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 500ml (2 cups) reduced-fat milk
- 130g (1/2 cup) reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 40g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat cheddar
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the bread, orange rind, half the parsley and half the parmesan in the bowl of a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
- Step 2 - Cook the pasta following packet directions. Drain.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, to make the white sauce, melt the dairy spread in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Gradually add the milk, whisking until combined. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in yoghurt and cheddar.
- Step 4 - Place the cornflour in a jug. Gradually stir in the stock, wine and orange juice.
- Step 5 - Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add the stock mixture. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Step 6 - Add the pasta, white sauce, tuna and remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 1.5L (6-cup capacity) ovenproof dish. Top with the breadcrumb mixture and remaining parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve.