Tuna, broccolini and cauliflower salad with pine nut and anchovy salsa
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 bunch broccolini, stalks trimmed, cut into long florets
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Step 1 - Very finely chop the anchovies, garlic and 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts.
- Step 2 - Place in a bowl with the vinegar, olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 3 - Cook the cauliflower florets in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Add the broccolini and cook for a further 2 minutes. Briefly rinse under cold water to cool slightly, then drain.Place the warm cauliflower and broccolini in a large bowl with the tuna, olives, parsley and remaining pine nuts. Pour over the salsa and toss gently. Serve immediately.