Triple-choc strawberry cups
- 50g white chocolate (see note)
- 4 (70g) chocolate dessert cups (see note)
- 4 scoops chocolate ice-cream
- 250g strawberries, hulled, cut into quarters lengthways
- Step 1 - Place chocolate in a small, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 30 seconds. Stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Step 2 - Place dessert cups on plates. Spoon 1 scoop of ice-cream into each. Top with strawberries. Using a small metal spoon, drizzle with chocolate. Serve.