Sweet chilli and coconut tofu with vegetables
- 350g packet firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3/4 cup light coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 115g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves and steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Step 1 - Pat tofu dry with paper towel. Cut into 1cm-thick strips. Combine sweet chilli sauce and coconut cream in a jug.
- Step 2 - Heat a large, non-stick wok over high heat. Add half the oil. Swirl to coat. Add half the tofu. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat using 2 teaspoons oil and remaining tofu.
- Step 3 - Add remaining oil to wok. Stir-fry carrot for 2 minutes. Add broccolini, corn and stock. Toss to combine. Cover. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add tofu and coconut cream mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Add chopped coriander. Toss to combine. Top with coriander leaves. Serve with rice.