Strawberry yoghurt ice-cream
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 x 200g tubs Jalna Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt
- 250g (2 cups) fresh or thawed frozen mixed berries, finely chopped
- Step 1 - Use an electric beater to whisk together the egg white and sugar in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form.
- Step 2 - Combine the yoghurt and berries in a small bowl. Add to the egg-white mixture and use a large metal spoon to gently fold until mixture is just combined.
- Step 3 - Pour into a shallow metal container. Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until almost set.
- Step 4 - Use a large metal spoon to roughly break up the ice-cream. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and use an electric beater to beat until smooth.
- Step 5 - Quickly return mixture to the metal container. Cover with foil and freeze for another 4 hours or until firm. Scoop into bowls and serve immediately.