Spaghetti with prawns and orange
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 large pinch saffron threads
- 300g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (about 200g) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 500g green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1 - Place the orange zest and juice in a small bowl with the saffron and set aside to infuse for 10 minutes. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Step 2 - Heat the oil in a frypan, add zucchini and fry over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes until golden. Add the prawns and fry for a further 1-2 minutes until cooked. Add zest, juice and saffron to the pan and allow to bubble and reduce slightly. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Drain the cooked pasta and toss through the sauce.