- 90g (1/3 cup) Greek-Style Yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 (about 500g) chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 100g thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Step 1 - Combine yoghurt and lemon juice in a bowl. Season. Place 2 sage leaves along the length of each piece of chicken. Top with pancetta. Secure with toothpicks.
- Step 2 - Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3 - Reduce heat to medium. Stir in spring onion and garlic for 2 minutes or until soft. Stir in lentils, spinach and mint for 1-2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Divide among plates. Top with chicken. Serve with yoghurt mixture.