Salmon, asparagus and couscous parcels
- 1/2 cup Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup drained capers, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sheets filo pastry (see note)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (150g each) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into thirds
- steamed baby carrots and squash, to serve
- Step 1 - Bring stock to the boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Stir in lemon rind, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, olives, capers, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Step 2 - Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Lay 1 sheet filo on work surface. Lightly spray with oil. Spoon one-quarter couscous mixture along one long edge, leaving 3cm free at both short ends. Top with a salmon fillet and one-quarter asparagus. Fold in sides. Wrap to form a parcel. Place on baking tray. Lightly spray with oil. Repeat with remaining pastry, oil, couscous, salmon and asparagus.
- Step 3 - Bake parcels for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with steamed baby carrots and squash.