Rocket & macadamia pesto
- 2 bunches rocket, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) macadamia nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
- 60g (3/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Step 1: Process the rocket, basil, macadamias and garlic in the bowl of a food processor until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined.
- Step 2: Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the parmesan and lemon juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper.